Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Isn't that clever?

We take a lot of things in life for granted. Take pillow cases for example, someone came up with the idea that putting a pillow in a removable and washable cover would keep the pillow clean and therefore last much longer. You see you just have to have an idea. So I've decided I'm going to do a weekly hat's off to people who've had a little idea that makes our lives so much easier and fun, especially in the kitchen.

I'll start off this week's Isn't that Clever with the Puzzleboard by the Dutch design company Oooms.

Puzzleboard by Oooms

How many times have you been to a party where you end up with a plate and a glass but no free hands to eat or drink? I think this is simply ingenious. Well done Oooms.

1 comment:

Di Overton said...

I have just had a - why didn't I think of that moment xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails