Look at these babies
The smells were heavenly
Some healthy oven cooked chips
and an assortment of chicken sausages to go with.
The End Result
A bit grilled, but they were still delicious
And a beautiful pepper sauce for that extra je ne sais quoi.
30g green/black peppers grains
300ml beef/lamb/veal stock
100ml creme fraiche
1. In a hot pan, add the pepper grains.
2. Heat for 1-2 mins until the grains start to dry out.
3. Crush the pepper grains roughly.
4. Add the cognac and bring to the boil.
5. Let the cognac evaporate for 1-2 mins.
6. Add the stock and cook for a further 5 mins.
7. Add the creme fraiche and reduce the sauce until nice and creamy.
Preparation : 0 mins
Cooking time : 20 mins
Serves : 4